Catch & Cook is a program in which Charter Boat Captains partner with local area restaurants to bring you an experience of a lifetime!
Growing up by beautiful Lake Huron & The Saginaw Bay we have learned that there is no better way to eat fish then fried up right after they are caught. Catch & Cook makes this experience possible for everyone! Simple Steps to the Catch & Cook Experience in beautiful downtown Linwood!
1. Contact a Charter Captain Below (Click on their name for the link to their website)
2. Book your fishing Charter
3. Go out on a big boat with all your friends and spend the day catching fish.
4. When you return to shore Visit the beautiful Village Inn and allow us to make you dinner
5. Enjoy Your dinner and have a Great Time!
Why would I Want to go on a Catch & Cook Charter?
Charters are great for a gathering with friends, bachelorette & bachelor parties, birthdays, vacations or just a fun get away.
Every February on Saginaw Bay Weather & Ice Conditions Permitting
Friday & Saturday 11am-12am
Sunday & Monday 11am-10pm
Sunday - Thursday 11am-8:45pm
Friday & Saturday 11am-8:45pm
Full Menu all hours
Call us AT:
Captain Ron Wolfe
Captain Brad Peterson
Captain Richard (Dick) Donovan
For Camping, Boating & Fishing Information Contact
Linwood Beach Marina & Campground