What is a Catch & Cook?
Catch & Cook is a program in which Charter Boat Captains partner with local area restaurants to bring you the experience of a lifetime! Growing up by beautiful Lake Huron & The Saginaw Bay, we have learned that there is no better way to eat fish then fried up right after they are caught. Catch & Cook makes this experience possible for everyone!
Simple steps to the Catch & Cook Experience
- Contact a Charter Captain below (click on their name for the link to their website).
- Book your fishing charter.
- Go out on a big boat with all your friends and spend the day catching fish.
- When you return to shore, visit the beautiful Village Inn and allow us to prepare your fresh caught fish. $11.99 - comes with a choice of two sides, garlic bread, non-alcoholic beverage, and cinnamon bites for dessert!.
- Enjoy your dinner and have a great time!
Why would I want to go on a Catch & Cook charter?
Charters are great for a gathering with friends, bachelorette & bachelor parties, birthdays, vacations, or just a fun get away.
Captain Jeff Godi with fellow fishermen eating their spoils after a great charter trip on the Saginaw Bay with Michigan Experience Charters.